"Great Seller, everything as advertised and shipped promptly" Satisfied Customer
Mitoku Japanese Wood Tofu Kit
Out of stock...please check back again!
Item Number: 88480
"Beautifully made tofu maker. Quality Made. Very fast delivery." Satisfied Customer
Finally, a wooden tofu press that is reminiscent of how the traditional Japanese used to make tofu. Way before plastics and stainless steel, there was the classic tried and true wooden tofu box. The Mitoku Home Tofu Kit is perfect for anyone who wants to make homemade tofu. Homemade tofu just tastes better and does not have all the possible added preservatives and ingredients that come with making it taste a certain way.
- Handcrafted tofu box made from the finest Japanese cypress wood
- Wooden lid
- Dove-tailed design on edges
- 100% cotton straining bag and pressing cloth
- 12 nigari packs--Kit has enough nigari to make 24 blocks of fresh tofu
- Full English instructions
- Measures 6 1/2" length x 4 3/4" width x 3 1/2" height
- Shipping weight 2.3 lbs
- Made in Japan
Remember to buy this now so you can start making your own homemade tofu for yourself or the entire family.
NOTE: The type of wood used to make tofu presses is important. These are all custom made in Japan with superior workmanship that will last many years. The traditional Japanese Cypress is the highly preferred wood for tofu presses. These tofu presses are simple to use and easy to clean. To maintain the tofu press' longevity, it's important to rinse your tofu press immediately after use and dry with a towel. This regular practice will also ensure that no bacteria is left behind.
- Do not soak in water
- Do not put in dishwasher
- Rinse immediately after use and hand dry with towel
- Do not place in microwave or in direct sunlight